Who Are We?
Established in 2006, T&AAC is a charitable, non-profit organization run entirely by volunteers. Our vision: Enriching the cultural life of the community
through the arts. Charitable tax receipts are issued for memberships and donations. In early 2022 we finalized a new Strategic Plan that will guide T&AAC
into our next chapter.
What We Do
- Foster connections with and between artists and the community
- Produce, promote, and support arts experiences
- Collaborate to raise awareness of the arts
- Encourage participation of all in the arts
To learn more about what we do, check out our website, Facebook or Instagram!
Our Strategic Priorities
We have four strategic priorities that when woven together will guide decision-making and help us achieve our vision. The Strategic Plan is aspirational
and aims to build on past successes while solidifying a strong base from which to build new collaborations and initiatives. To sustain and grow, we need to
continue to engage new volunteers and build capacity to produce, promote, and support the arts.
We will keep you posted on progress with a new website and activities to implement our strategic direction with the community. T&AAC is excited for the
We have a small but mighty team of volunteers supporting our work. There are many opportunities for volunteering, but there is no expectation of putting
in too much time. Even an hour to deliver flyers is a big help! If you have an interest or a skill, your talents would be appreciated. A few ideas: helping
at events, graphic design, social media/advertising, audio-visual or computer skills, photographing events, the sky’s the limit. Let us know if you would
like to help!
Membership Has its Benefits
- Showing tangible support for arts and culture … a vibrant arts scene benefits people of all ages in our community, while attracting new residents and
- Helping to bring ‘Art in the Park’ and great shows by local, regional, national and international performers to be enjoyed by local residents and
- Receiving our periodic electronic newsletters and e-mail updates on upcoming events and performances
- Receiving email news from organizations T&AAC is a member of (e.g., Quinte Arts Council, Tweed & Area Chamber of Commerce)
- Supporting the Arts Council as a voice for culture in our area