Calls for Entry
Become a T&AAC member!
Click here for a printable Membership form.
"Art in the Park"
Aug 5, 2017
Click here for more info & entry form.
We have 35 vendors in the Memorial Park in Tweed on August 5th from 10 am to 5 pm. The variety of art is amazing - woodworking, metal work, quilting, fiber art, watercolours, acrylics, oils, musical instruments, pottery, photography, jewellery, etc.
The Memorial Park is on Highway #37 at the south end of Tweed with a beautiful view of Stoco Lake.
Bring a friend and make a day trip out of it. There are other neat stores in the Tweed area that you may be interested in - Quinn's of Tweed, The Food Company, The House of Boutiques (all on the main street towards the north end), Kelly's Restaurant about 5 km north on 37,
Unconventional Moose -left on Highway 7 (less than a km).
A Map to
The Marble Arts Centre
- February 10 & 11 -"Love Letters"
- April -
"T&AAC Student Theatre classes: "
at the T&AAC Marble Arts Centre
April 29 - T&AAC Student Theatre presents " A Montage of Music"
- May 5 -" Alberta Young Memorial Jamboree" -proceeds to the Gateway Jazz Ensemble, 7 p.m.
May 11, 12, 13 - Marble Arts Players present "The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby"
June 11 - 10th playing of the Jack Vance Golf Tournament, Poplars Golf Club- the final round!
- July 2 - " Departures and Arrivals: Voyage to Canada"
July 8 - Tweed & Company Theatre's "Dark Night Cabaret",
26 at 6 pm, and 27 at 2 & 6 pm - Tweed Summer Youth Theatre performances
- August 5 - "Art in the Park"
23 at 6 pm, and 24 at 2 & 6 pm - Tweed Summer Youth Theatre performances
- September 23 & 24 - "Tweed & Area Studio Tour"
September 25 - AGM - wine & cheese at 6 - 7 pm
- October 6 - Alberta Young Memorial Jamboree, 7 p.m. - $8
October 20, 21 - Tweed & Company Theatre - "Fight the Moonlight" ,
- November 9 - Travels with John & Janet Foster - 7 pm &10
- November - Youth Theatre program - dates to follow
- December 2 - Christmas at the Centre - 7 pm, $5 + item for the Food Bank